Root2Lean was formed to deliver commercial training and its very first programme was for a team of Tarmac Supervisors, from this programme over 5 years ago we have retained two of our most important clients. This is just one example of clients who take our services with them when they move onto pastures new, one of these key clients has utilised our services at every business he has worked within since. This partnership is an example of our vision "To be our Customer's Lifelong 1st Choice"
Senior Managers from Redland Tiles carrying out a Quick Changeover activity as part of their Lean Leader Programme
- Tarmac Group - Lean Foundations Programme - project oriented training delivered to over 500 managers and change agents which supported a UK Lean programme delivering over £20 million in savings.
- Ford Motor Company - Leader Development Programme - Rolling 7 & 14 day courses at the Dagenham Plant developing leadership skills, self awareness (Myers Briggs), motivation, kaizen and lean techniques.
- Warburton's Bakeries - Team Building, Visioning - A series of 2 day programmes involving Belbin profiling, self awareness, problem solving and outdoor pursuits (Quad Biking, Off Road Carting, Crate Stack or Go-Ape High Wire).
- Greenvale AP - Pillar Champions - Specialist Training aimed at in-house consultants who roll out their "Lean Pillar". The Floods Ferry plant improved OEE by 10% within 6 months.
For a full case study please email us using the contact box on the right requesting "CT Case Studies"
We deliver training in a number of fields and to all levels of the organisation covering the following areas: -
- 6 Sigma
- Leadership & Organisational Development
- Team Building
- Train the Trainer & Facilitator Excellence
- Redeployment Training & Coaching
- Health, Safety & the Environment
- Food Safety / Food Hygiene
The various programmes are designed to engage and align all levels within the organisation, this ensures the vision and objectives are cascaded through all levels of leadership, making the actions meaningful to the team at the sharp end delivering the results: -
- Senior Director, Manager Awareness & Strategic Visioning
- Manager - Leading Improvement & Change Management
- Team Leader - Driving Improvement & Change
- Team Member - Participating in Improvement & Change
- Specialist - Internal Consultant in specifically required skills